The marketing landscape keeps changing. New terminology and practices replace orthodox methods of business and marketing. One similar concept is Omnichannel Marketing.
Our business bio platform always mentors women entrepreneurs and helps them in establishing their brands. So in this blog, we will brief our readers on the meaning and benefits of omnichannel marketing.
What is Omnichannel Marketing?
Omnichannel marketing refers to a business’s online and offline presence which includes a website, social media platform, apps, brick-and-mortar store etc.
With the easy availability of the internet and mobile networks, customers’ buying behaviour has changed. Customers want to browse products at their convenience. Therefore, organizations bridge this expectation through omnichannel marketing.
In omnichannel marketing, all the marketing channels share the same information. Product availability status, deals, prices – all famous P’s of marketing remain the same across channels.
Many of our readers may find it complicated, but it is not. As most business woman already interact with their clients through more than one marketing channel. It can be their website, social media pages or WhatsApp groups.
Key Characteristics of Omnichannel Marketing
● A consistent flow of information across all the channels
● Marketing that makes audience interactions possible with multiple channels
● Close interactions with customers
● Dependence on customer data and analytics
Benefits of Omnichannel Marketing
Data shows that marketing campaigns involving 3 or more marketing channels reward 90% higher retention rate compared to single-channel marketers. Here are more benefits of omnichannel marketing in detail.
- It promotes higher customer engagement.
- Organizations open multiple getaways to reach potential customers.
- More scope for personalization.
- A good method to procure customer-centred data.
- An easier way to establish a brand.
- Easy way to improve customer experiences
Useful stats Related to Omnichannel Marketing
Numbers are an easy way to tell the story of success.
● Shopify report states that 53% of retailers are adopting tools to sell at various channels.
● Another report suggests that 57% of consumers have used a retailer’s mobile app while shopping in-store.
● Similarly, a significant number of customers claim they purchased the same product through an app and website which they saw in brick-and-mortar stores.
In a competitive landscape, customers know their purchasing power. They also want value from their purchase. As a result, this keeps marketers on their toes and they are forced to look for ways to reach customers in a more personalized manner.
We hope the above information will help you to establish your brand strategically. In case you want any information, you can reach us anytime. Our business bio platform is always there to help our women firebrands.
5 Ways To Make People Buy From You
How Web Presence Can Help your Business Grow in 2023
Five Reasons Why People Visit Your Website in 2023