“What YOU do makes a difference, and YOU have to decide what kind of difference YOU want to make.” – Jane Goodall
The Lions aim to celebrate and acknowledge talent in society by presenting the “HerShine AWARD ” each year.
The award is organized by the Gurugram Cybercity Lions Club, a social organization under Lions Club International USA, in honor of International Women’s Day and to recognize the impactful work of women.
The International Women’s Day -2023 has a theme of #DigitAll, highlighting how digital technology can empower women and girls globally.
So this year, our Club is honored to celebrate the female power in small businesses and the digital world through our Women Digital Empowerment initiative MeriPehchan.Me.
As a solo female entrepreneur in a small or micro business, we understand the effort and challenges in building a successful Business. It’s time for you to be recognized and showcase the strength of your business.
We are offering awards to self-employed women entrepreneurs in small and micro businesses, and all you have to do is fill out the online form with as much information about yourself and your business as possible to make you stand out.
Showcase what sets you apart and join us in celebrating women’s achievements!“
Awards & Categories
Top 3 Winner entries in each category will receive a trophy and a Certificates and Other Best 2 entries in each of the above categories will be honoured with Certificates of Recognition
NO ENTREE or AWARD FEE
Who can Apply?
1.self-employed women, solo women entrepreneurs in home,micro or small businesses
2.Must be above the age of 18 years and residing in India.
How to Submit your entry?
1.All entries should be submitted only through online form
2.To fill the form click HERE :
For any query, email to
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.Any entries received after the closing date will be invalid and will not be entered.
- We reserve the right to change the terms, without assigning any reason at our sole and absolute discretion and without any liability. Decisions of our club in all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of all their details.
- Entry into the award contest will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- The judges decision will be final in all respect and binding on all participants, and no correspondence will be entertained on the same.
Businesses must operate in India.
- We will not accept any liability regarding any loss of patent rights or commercial returns arising from participating in this small business women’s award
1. The judges don’t know you or your business so include every part of your business to keep your entry in the final winner selection.
2.make sure your comments are concise and relevant bullet point can be used for more clarity.
3. participants need to complete the participation questionnaire form in order to submit their entries.
4. If participants are unclear as to the rules or any elements of the awards or experience difficulty of any kind, they can write in their questions, problems or qualities to the address mentioned or WhatsApp
5.Result will be declared on 8th March 2023 on our social media pages and forums.
6.Join our Digital Empowerment Forum for Women Entrepreneurs HERE